Friday, June 19, 2009

The Art Of Cold Calling.

It might be anything, but it needed to be ready to serve three purposes. If you can find 3 uses for something you need to buy, it will never be wasted. Our pioneer ancestors, who needed to be frugal by necessity, followed this rule. However, we've got our own obstacles to rein in our spending.

We are bombarded from each direction with enticements to overspend and go into debt. Attempting to stay alongside of fashion is extraordinarily costly. However, with correct planning, we will be able to keep this cost down. However, if you purchase a sweater, you'll be able to find many uses for it.

An object like a glass bowl has many uses. You can fill it with fruit and use it flamboyantly on your countertop or table. You've got to do them if you would like to get properties and earn cash. For people that have read our book, "Who Makes It Occur : Back On The Road To Success With Creative Real Estate", remember it used to take me an hour to get on the telephone and the! n after half an hour I was prepared to hang up.

I have learned over time to not think about telephoning as cold calling, but how I will help a seller or buyer. I realize if I make so many calls, I am going to get so many replies, and I do not take a no personally. Let them continue to pay to run their adverts and half a year from now when I call out of a paper or web list and they are still there, perhaps then they're going to listen. I refuse to stress about the ones that will not listen. How do I do that, you say? Well, when I call on a home and somebody answers ( vs leaving my message ), I ask is the home still available? Great, my name is Susan, who am I speaking with? George, let me know about your home? This gets the vendor chatting. I just guide him / her with how many sq. feet, garage, etc. You need to get as much info as possible. The last query I ask is, George, it sounds like a gorgeous home, why are you selling? Then let him / her talk. This question te! lls you how inspired he / she is.

Next I ask the prici! ng info, how much are they asking for the house? How did they arrive at that price? Comps? Have they'd any offers? If no offers, ask them why they suspect they have not had any offers?

Next I ask about financing info. What are the payments? Any 2nd mortgages? Are their payments current? Any CCR's? What they paid for the home? Many times when I ask, "What did they pay for the home?, I am getting, "it's none of your business". However, for it to be helpful, somebody has to play it.
Here is a superb post re loans

No comments:

Post a Comment