Thursday, July 2, 2009

Five ways how it's possible for you to bump up your Google AdSense Earnings.

Earlier, it used to provide info for '2 days before'.

Here are five of them, and if you follow these steps, I am sure you will see a difference in your adsense revenue.

I focus on one format of AdSense ad, which is the Huge Rectangle ( 336x280 ). I select white as the color for the border and background.

Formerly , I put all my AdSense ads at the base of my pages. You will must ask your web director whether your net server supports SSI or not. You just put the AdSense code in a text file, reserve it as 'adsense.

This trick is actually a time-saver particularly for people that use automated page generators to generate pages on their web site. Select 'Exit Links / Adsense' from the drop down menu marked as 'Pages'.

No comments:

Post a Comment